Advertisement

don't watch me. watch them.

don't watch me. watch them. Instead of watching my videos, please spend today watching the videos in the following Twitter post. Proceeds from the ad revenue of these videos will be donated to the causes outlined in this post. Do not pause or skip the ads. Do not watch them in a playlist. Do not mute them. All of those actions can hinder the amount of views and pay the video gets from the ads.

Twitter thread of videos to watch:

Thank you to this Twitter user for compiling this list!

If you need a random pick-me-up in between videos, because some of them are heavier than others, I have hundreds of vids here for you to find comfort in the interim. But my channel is not monetized, and my ad revenue just goes to the owners of the copyrighted content I use, so the majority of your time is better spent elsewhere.

Until this movement gets a decent, heartfelt, thorough response of measures to correct the system that has allowed for injustices for so long, please use your time and energy to support this cause in any way you can. And even when/if it does get a decent response, never stop fighting. Black lives matter.

A site of resources (which can also be found in a Community post on my channel):

If there are any other sites or videos you know of which are not included in these links and which you would like to bring to light, please feel free to comment them. This is the only form of social media where I have any reach or following, so I feel a responsibility to say and do something, but I am by no means an expert or the most educated person about this. Stay informed. Stay vigilant. Thank you.

them.

Post a Comment

0 Comments