Advertisement

Daddy Bf Returns from Work Trips [ENG SUB R18 MDR ASMR]

Daddy Bf Returns from Work Trips [ENG SUB R18 MDR ASMR] Find and support the original creators here:
🌸 Original video & script by 奇怪的男人:

I choose to not monetize my channel as I am not the creator of the ASMRs. I add translations and occasionally re-master the original ASMR, so that viewers who may not be entirely fluent in Japanese/Mandarin can also appreciate them. Please do not re-upload my videos. If you choose to use my translations, please credit me as Circa Translations.

Support my translations here:
🍵 Ko-fi:
🍵 Commissions:

RatedASMR,R18ASMR,ASMR18+,ASMR19+,18+ASMR,19+ASMR,NSFW,NSFWASMR,JapaneseASMR,Japanese,ASMRforfemale,ASMRforfemales,ASMRforadults,adultASMR,maleASMR,boyfriend,boyfriendASMR,bfASMR,Japaneseboyfriend,Japanesebf,Chineseboyfriend,Chinesebf,Koreanboyfriend,Koreanbf,otome,otomeASMR,otome18+,otome19+,18+otome,19+otome,anime,roleplay,boyfriendroleplay,fantasy,daddyboyfriend,daddybf,daddyplay,dominative,domination,bdsm,lightbdsm,mlqc,mrlovequeenschoice,loveandproducer,lovexevol,victorli,mlqc victor,

Post a Comment

0 Comments