Advertisement

Wildcraft Killing all of the bosses ( speeded up )

Wildcraft Killing all of the bosses ( speeded up ) Hello all now this video has been requested for a while now and I did make a video like this in the past but unfortunately I deleted it..

This video was posted on the 29th of April 2020 just to let you know as in future regards there may new updates with added bosses

The new territory edit: Yes I am working on part 2 it should be released after my 30k special videos if not there might be delays

Q:Can you help me level up
A: Sure just message me on Instagram to get started

Q: you haven't forgotten about the new territory have you?
A: no I am working on it don't worry

And wow we are so close to 30k you guys are amazing!💕

If you wanna help out in videos or need help with wildcraft or just wanna further support here is my Instagram

Ma Instagram:



Peace🌷

speeded

Post a Comment

0 Comments