Advertisement

Never Forget- 9|11 Remembrance Intro for Glitz and Glamour (True Story In DB)

Never Forget- 9|11 Remembrance Intro for Glitz and Glamour (True Story  In DB) This is based on a true story that happened to my best friend's mother on 9/11. My best friend's mother (Kendall) had a little sister (Maddie) that was trapped in the south tower when it collapsed on 9/11. Sadly, she was killed. 0:00 represents the towers falling. 0:05 is the family hearing the news. Kalani represents my best friend's mother and Brynn is her other sister. 0:07 is my best friend's mother (Kendall) remembering fighting with her sister before she left and 0:13 is Brynn the other sister remembering her little sister (Maddie) when she was younger.

Disclaimer
I know this is a very sensitive topic and I am not trying to make fun of in any way or offend anyone. I actually talked to my best friend about the assignment and she suggested I do this and got her mom's permission as well.


(No Copyright intended)
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, commenting, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational, or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

Story

Post a Comment

0 Comments