Advertisement

I HAD CORONA! I RECOVERED. THIS IS THE MEDICINE I USED

I HAD CORONA! I RECOVERED. THIS IS THE MEDICINE I USED I hope this helps you or anyone with this corona or any type of sickness. This is natural herbal that our grandparents and great great grand parents used!

Make sure you're not allergic to any of these ingredients and this is what helped me and my family.

I stayed indoor and Isolated the day I uploaded my last music video, I was all alone in my bedroom. Thank God I've fully recovered and I am feeling much stronger from healthy foods and herbal stuff made at home. Big thanks to My father in law and my wife who made me the food and everything and Mother in law took Amaya my little one until I recovered.
God is good.

corona,i had corana,how to survive corona,how corona kills,how to treat corona,corona medicine,corona remedies,home made corona vaccine,

Post a Comment

0 Comments