Advertisement

🍒 How to do a faux Bettie Page Bang || Simple Retro Vintage Pin up Hair tutorial 🍒

🍒 How to do a faux Bettie Page Bang || Simple Retro Vintage Pin up Hair tutorial 🍒 Hi all !

Let me introduce you to my usual and beloved faux bang 🍒
Inspired by the gorgeous Bettie Page of course 🐯
Hope you'll find it interesting and fun !

As always if you want me to add any infos, if you have any requests please let me know.

Thanks for watching little bats 🦇

Instagram: @lornasharpofficial
Blogspot:

retro,vintage,vintage girl,vintage blogger,vamp,retro hairdo,retro hairstyle,pin up hairstyles,how to do a retro look,how to get a pin up look,how to create a faux bang,hairstylist,goth,gothique,tutorial,get ready with me,grwm,bettie page,bettie page bang,loreal hair,

Post a Comment

0 Comments