Advertisement

🌧 study vlog, tidbits and whatnots. looking out for sunrises...

🌧 study vlog, tidbits and whatnots. looking out for sunrises... hi, i really appreciate you being here. hope you're well. 💌

this past week really showed me the importance of starting my day with a bit of sun, light and positivity in my heart, a sunny morning fills my entire heart for the rest of the day. unfortunately inside the apartment, that's all i can get - in the morning. so i've learnt to make the most out of it. however, the weather has favored cloudy dark skies these past two weeks, and my brain couldn't handle that being taken away too. even if waking up to the sound of rain is comforting, the gloominess of the sky transfers to my heart quickly. it makes me appreciate even more the beauty of the golden mornings i do get. the one i filmed here was the first one i had seen in what felt like ages!

the routine of self study continues. i try to go out of my way to find creativity in my days and something new to look forward to, the comforts and joys of life at home, a clean space and good food. you also see me finding some alone hours, which is very important for my mental health. i don't wake up before 6 am frequently, mostly 7-8 but when i do it's because i really need to feel and do stuff ~alone~.

like i mentioned at the end, there was an afternoon while filming that i couldn't carry on. i had to stop everything on my schedule because i had a lot on my mind that was frustrating and making me anxious & sad. i encourage you if that happens to you too, to take time to face what you are feeling. journal or exercise to release emotion, maybe binge watch a show that lightens your mood. i feel like facing my emotions head on won't leave them lingering on my mind and lead eventually to a much bigger breakdown. so. had to hold my horses and take care of myself the best i could, sometimes it really be like crawl up in a ball. 💫💫

how are you? tell me how has april been treating you so far? 🌸 luckily i live in an area with lots of trees and some isolated areas where i can go hiking with mom - for short periods of time and never in groups. it's good to see spring blossom more and more. i'll see you soon.

yours,
maria
🐻❤

------------------------

help translate my videos! 💕

_______________

you can find me here:

♡ my Instagram accounts



♡ my Tumblr blog


♡ my Goodreads


♡ my playlists channel


-------------------------------------

🎶 music:
Beauty Lives in Me (Instrumental Version) - Johannes Bornlof
Bright Flow - William Benckert
Hidden Path - Cerulean Skie
Wind - Osoku
Still Got the Vibe (Instrumental Version) - Windshield
Bastard (Instrumental Version) - Ramin

💛 the spotify playlist with the vlog's soundtrack jus for u :)

study with me,productivity,vlog,uni vlog,college vlog,study log,college student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments