Advertisement

Quarantine Hair Tips | Arctic Fox Semi-Permanent | Toned Blonde | Fabulous Life of Mrs. P

Quarantine Hair Tips | Arctic Fox Semi-Permanent | Toned Blonde | Fabulous Life of Mrs. P You, like so many others right now, are probably wondering how you are going to keep your hair looking somewhat decent throughout this whole quarantine situation while salons are closed and we're not supposed to be leaving out house if it's non-essential. Well I've got your back! Especially if you have blonde or semi-permanent coloured hair! These tips and tricks are from my own hair stylist and I'm passing them on to you and showing you how I'm putting them to use!

ARCTIC FOX HAIR COLOR:
Website:
Instagram:
Facebook:
Twitter:

KATE SLEMKO:
Hair Stylist & Makeup Artist
Instagram:

FOLLOW ME:
Instagram (non nails):
Instagram (nails):
Facebook:
Blog:

REFERRAL LINKS:
~GET $40 OFF YOUR FIRST GOOD FOOD BOX*

~GET $15 OFF YOUR FIRST KNIX WEAR ORDER*

~GET £5 OFF PIXI BEAUTY*


ON MY NAILS:
Luminary Nail Systems

Sharpie nail art

Email inquires can be sent to:
fablifeofmrsp@gmail.com

VIDEO PRODUCTION:
Filmed by me (Bree Penfold) on an Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max
Edited by me (Bree Penfold) using iMovie version 10.1.12

MUSIC:
Song: MusicbyAden - Me & You
Music provided by Vlog No Copyright Music.
Creative Commons - Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported
Video Link:

DISCLAIMER:
This video is NOT sponsored. My thoughts and opinions are my own and 100% honest.

*I make no commission or money off of the use of the referral links above. I simply receive a small discount on my next orders with the brands if & when my referral link is used. I truly love these brands and wish to support them in any way possible! Thank you to anyone who does use my referral links, it is much appreciated!

blonde,semi-permanent,semi permanent,quarantine,hair tips,Arctic Fox,toned blonde,blonde toner,toner,DIY hair,Fabulous Life of Mrs. P,

Post a Comment

0 Comments