Advertisement

BOXYCHARM UNBOXING (The unedited & over excited version) | (in urdu|hindi)

BOXYCHARM UNBOXING (The unedited & over excited version) | (in urdu|hindi) Kindly ignore my happiness turned into hyperness. So excited to finally have my hands on the Boxycharm boxes. I feel they are such a good bargain for the full size items you get for the price.
.
.
.
Products In September Box:
Dr. Brandt Hydro Biotic Recovery Sleeping Mask ($52.00)
Violet Voss Essentials Eyeshadow Palette ($29.00)
Royal & Langnickel MODA Pro 5 PC Eye Kit ($27.95)
Hank & Henry Blickity Black Liquid Liner ($20.00)
Laura Geller Baked Gelato Swirl Illuminator in Gilded Honey ($26.00)

Products In October Box:
Iconic London Prep Set and Glow Mist ($29.00)
Mellow Tinted Brow Gel ($16.00)
Dose of Colors Eyeshadow Palette ($32.00)
Iconic London Li0p Plumping Gloss ($26.00)
.
.
.
Please follow me, I am everywhere on social media :D
Blog URL:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:
.
.
.
For collaborations and PR: anam.zaman@hotmail.com
Or DM me on Instagram !!
xoxoxoxo

urdu/hindi)

Post a Comment

0 Comments