Advertisement

Nemesis is Amazingly Terrifying! | Resident Evil 3 Part 1

Nemesis is Amazingly Terrifying! | Resident Evil 3 Part 1 Yo what's up guys, this is ZeGamerBoy and welcome to Resident Evil 3 remake! This game is looking to be something truly amazing and terrifying and I can't wait to explore the horrors of Raccoon City and ward off whatever dangers may await in it's zombie infested streets!

If you enjoy this video, hit that like button and subscribe to the channel if you're new! Ring that notification bell to receive updates on my latest videos! And don't forget to comment below letting me know how I can improve my content or ideas for videos that you would like to see on the channel! Enjoy!

Also, follow my other accounts to be up to date on when I create new content!

Instagram:
Twitter:

ZeGamerBoy,Resident evil 3 remake,resident evil 3 remake gameplay part 1,Nemesis,Horror,funny,video games,best of 2020,lets play,Nemesis is Amazingly Terrifying!,Zombies,raccoon city,jill valentine,jill sandwich,resident evil 3 walkthrough,resident evil 3 remake commentary,horror games,horror games 2020,fire,beautiful\,trypophobia,

Post a Comment

0 Comments