Advertisement

The AI takeover is starting. Humans are being replaced & I'm next... I must escape! - (Budget Cuts)

The AI takeover is starting. Humans are being replaced & I'm next... I must escape! - (Budget Cuts) Hello Humans. Please enjoy this video of a VR video game called 'Budget Cuts' - The premise is how Robots are more efficient and better workers than fleshy humans. And how Robots would be better off as the main inhabitant of earth compared to you sacks of skin

Subscribe for more:
Look at my pics:
Keep up on my tweets!
Follow my twitch:

-» and by bbno$




» Song - Quarantine Freestyle


----------------
Background music and some sound effects from

Budget Cuts,Budget,Cuts,VR Game,Budget Cuts VR Game,Virtual Reality Gameplay,Budget Cuts Funny Moments,budget cuts gameplay,budget cuts vr,budget cuts game,kryoz,kryozgaming,budget cuts virtual reality,Virtual Reality Games,VIVE Games,AI Takeover,

Post a Comment

0 Comments