Advertisement

I tried Tik Tok E-Girl Hair with Household Products

I tried Tik Tok E-Girl Hair with Household Products I saw a beauty hack hair color transformation involving putting toothpaste on my hair to bleach it and instead of doing research I tried it on camera because we live in weird times. I also tried foundation. I wanted to try the blonde framed hair bad.
SUBSCRIBE HERE:
My INSTAGRAM:
My TWITTER:
My DISCORD SERVER (13 and up only):

MERCH:

WATCH MY HORRIBLE BITLIVES:

My TIK TOK is @gloomdog, here's a link:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kassie, also known as Gloom! I'm a variety gamer who does gameplay commentary on indie games and some bigger titles too. I also do silly sketches, challenges, Q&As, and whatever makes you goof balls giggle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
I do my best to upload at a few times a week (unless my life is a mess).

bleaching my hair at home,bleaching my hair,gloomykassie,gloomgames,egirl hair streaks,egirl hair dye bangs,gloom tries,gloom,kassie,2020,gone wrong,5 minute crafts,tik tok,egirl,e girl,tik tok e girl,tik tok egirl,tik tok tutorial,transformation,hair,egirl hair,egirl hair,egirl hair dye,e girl hairstyles,diy,tiktok,hair fail,5 minute hacks,lifehacks,hacks,troomtroom,e-girl transformation,turning myself into an egirl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments