Advertisement

I Paid IRL Money For Tarkov Coaching and My Coach Quit - Escape From Tarkov

I Paid IRL Money For Tarkov Coaching and My Coach Quit - Escape From Tarkov In the last couple weeks there have been paid advertisements showing up on Tarkov-related gaming channels that are promoting a paid coaching service from a site called LegionFarm.

My question in this case was whether or not the coaching that the website boasted was actually better than what the Sherpa Program, which is free and done by volunteers, provides to new players.

So I strapped on my noobie boots, and hired a coach using a low level account and a voice modulator (just in case they recognized my voice).

From there, I started getting better quite quickly as the raid time progressed, eventually causing my coach to quit and me having to find another one, who was also rather hilarious.

None of what I witnessed justified to me that the coaches are any better than the sherpas, and in some cases were not as knowledgeable as the sherpas that I interact with every day, but this video still made for some great content and some really really funny interactions.

I really hope you enjoy this video as much as I enjoyed making it for you, because I had a BLAST! This is probably the most fun I've ever had making YouTube content.

Enjoy!!!

My Stuff:
Merch! (seriously some of this stuff is hilarious):
Follow me on twitch:
Discord:
Twitter:

royalty free music provided by bensound


eft funny 0.12 escape from tarkov

tarkov funny moments,nikita tarkov,tarkov hack,escape from tarkov best,tarkov,tarkov twtich moments,escape from tarkov,thisispestily,eft funny,eft hideout,eft hack,onepegmg,tarkov news,eft esp,escape from tarkov aimbot,escape from tarkov esp,eft hack new patch,esp,0.12,escape from tarkov guide,eft,funny,escape,from,guide,pestily,HiPasteyILoveYou,escape from tarkov funny moments,escape from tarkov funny,bsg,escape from tarkov gameplay,

Post a Comment

0 Comments