Advertisement

I lost a bit of my soul to get this loot but was it worth?

I lost a bit of my soul to get this loot but was it worth? Destiny 2 Iron Banner & Trials of Osiris loot for the week. Trails drops and iron banner drops
- Not the average player:
- My girlfriend is the best teamate you can ask for:

►Like, Comment and subscribe for more videos:
➟Subscribing is free, click here:
➟Follow me on Twitter:

All New videos here:

►Full Gaming Setup I use for Youtube & Twitch.
➟Setup:

► Catch me live on Twitch:
➟ Live Streams:

►Watch more videos from EnragedCinema:
➟Destiny 2 videos:
➟Funny moments:

►Official EnragedCinema Apparel:
➟Hoodies & more:

►Music is Royalty Free Music:
➟Website:

➟Subscribe for more "EnragedCinema" videos:


➟All New videos Here! :

destiny 2,destiny season of the worthy,destiny 2 update,destiny 2 trials of osiris,iron banner,iron banner loot,trials of osiris loot,tokens,destiny 2 pvp,destiny 2 crucible,enragedcinema,enragedprodigy,

Post a Comment

0 Comments