Advertisement

How is the pandemic affecting SaaS revenues?

How is the pandemic affecting SaaS revenues? Listen to the full podcast episode here:


This week on the show: Josh Pigford, founder of

I called him up just to get a sense of how this pandemic (and looming recession) has already started to affect different software and recurring revenue companies.

He's already noticing some trends:

"A lot of SaaS companies are seeing the biggest loss they've seen in the past 4 weeks. I've heard from some companies that are seeing a 10-20% decrease in MRR."

"Payroll is the biggest challenge over the next year. Payroll is our biggest expense."

★ More about me: ★
I founded (a podcast hosting and analytics platform) with Jon Buda. If you're starting a podcast, check us out!

My blog:
Twitter:

revenues?

Post a Comment

0 Comments