Advertisement

From Hymns To Hexes- 1940s-70s

From Hymns To Hexes- 1940s-70s Hello All!
We are returning to the music Timeline! I do hope you enjoy! If I left anyone out- Please do let me know! We are going to look at Bands from the 1940s to the 1970's, Little did I know- Well I did know- what a task! lol! jk, I knew.. I knew.
Anyhow- Lets take a look into bands such as: Led Zepplin, The Doors, Elvis, Madonna and more!

Don't forget to LIKE it if you LIKE IT! And Sub it if you LOVE it!! tysm
xoxo
DAISY

Game with me-
psn- modmaggieart
xbox- daisydame0222
switch- modmaggieart

paypal-email-support-
thoseneonkissesx@aol.com

Twit Tiktok Insta Snap-
@modmaggieart

other channels- twitch-yt
damn daisy plays

Other Channels to Support-
@RichieFromBoston
@Jacobite Syrian Christian Church
@WoodwardTV
@thetruthergirls
@MilkyWayGalaxy
@Naughty Beaver
@HighImpactVlogs
@HighImpactFlix
@Thescariestmovieever
@A Call For An Uprising

daisydame,damnvonbondaisy,modmaggieart,damndaisyplays,hymns,musicaltimeline,musichistory,musicalcourse,commentary,ledzepplin,thedoors,thehummingbirds,katyperry,taylorswift,punkrock,

Post a Comment

0 Comments