Advertisement

Engineers से हुई 10 सबसे बड़ी बेवकूफ़ियाँ | 10 biggest Engineering mistakes

Engineers से हुई 10 सबसे बड़ी बेवकूफ़ियाँ | 10 biggest Engineering mistakes Open trading and demat account in Angel broking-


Hello friends, in this video we will be talking about some engineering mistakes, we all know that Engineers are also human and sometimes they make mistakes but these mistakes can cost millions. So in this video you are about to see some mistakes done by engineers.
I hope you will like this video.
Subscribe for more.
Thanks.




Follow On Insta :
Visit Our Website :


I am not owner of any content which i used in my video all resource like picture or video from google or any other helpful site which help us to explain our video nicely or deeply so i credit to my all work to google or any other sites . if i used any other's content then i will definitely credit to him thanks i hope all owner understand to me if i used some content in my videos thanks again to all owners .

engineering fails,top 10,in hindi,mistakes done by engineers,biggest mistakes by engineer,engineering mistakes,

Post a Comment

0 Comments