Advertisement

DA214 πŸ”₯ HARMONIOUS MELODY πŸ”₯ Collab with Heather Mader Embellished Pour with Sandra Lett 040320

DA214 πŸ”₯ HARMONIOUS MELODY πŸ”₯ Collab with Heather Mader Embellished Pour with Sandra Lett 040320 #artcollaboration #collaborationovercompetition #acrylicpour #fluidart #acrylicpourwithintention #fluidartwithintention #acrylicpouring #embellishedpour
PURCHASE PRINTS:
EMAIL: Sandra@sandralett.com
HEATHER MADER ART CHANNEL:
HEATHER'S WEBSITE:
DECOART:
FINETIP WRITER:
MY ETSY SHOP:
MY WEBSITE FOR INFO & TO PURCHASE MY ART:
ONE ON ONE COACHING:
AMAZON RECOMMENDATIONS:
TUTORIALS:
Check out my new Page ... Embrace Your Creative Spirit. I will be adding online tutorial ECourses twice a month. Drop by and take a look at the classes I offer!
FACEBOOK GROUP:
NC FACEBOOK GROUP:
FACEBOOK:
INSTAGRAM:
TWITTER:
PINTEREST:
GOOGLE+:
PAYPAL donations:
NOTE: I mix all of my paints with a 1:1 ratio of paint to Floetrol. I add water to get it to a consistency of honey pouring in a stream from my craft stick. There was no silicone in any of the colors. I always seal my art after it has dried a minimum of 72 hours with multiple coats of High Gloss Varnish using a sponge brush. **Tip** I store my sponge brush in a sealed Ziploc between coats and do not rinse it so it does not deteriorate the sponge. This will store safely for at least a week.
Thank you for watching my videos regularly. It means the world to me.
Please SUBSCRIBE to my channel for many more future videos. Click on the "BELL" to get notifications when I post new videos. I truly appreciate your support.
“I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.” You pay no additional fees.
I am an affiliate with Arteza and I get a very small percentage of any sales when purchased from the link above.

fluid painting,art,art tutorial,painting,diy,easy diy,art lessons,abstract flow,painting techniques,art video,technique,easy diy acrylic painting tutorial,easy diy acrylic pouring technique,acrylic pour painting for beginners,acrylic pour recipe,acrylic pour techniques,sandra,sandra lett,online tutorials,demo,painting demo,one on one coaching,mentorship,painting with acrylics,

Post a Comment

0 Comments