Advertisement

Competition Safety: Reducing Gaggles

Competition Safety: Reducing Gaggles I had some time to think about competition risc and here are my latest thoughts about it. It shows the problems on blue days on my last competition day 2 years ago and makes some suggestions for rule changes to reduce the gaggle size and making the competition more interesting and not only optimizing your leeching skills.


Addendum:
Most of the video has been edited last year and I did not know, that Event marker and Minimum Alt has already been implemented in a lot of competitions. This is a good sign !


Leading Points:
I should also add, that I would not like the leading points to be to high. It should not cause disadvantages for gliders who have some gliders in front from time to time. And it should be zero on strong days. But on blue days, I think it is absolutely fair if the lonesome pilot gets a 5% advantage compared to the gaggle pilot.

Gliding,competition,competitions,safety,start,

Post a Comment

0 Comments