Advertisement

I turned 17 in a foreign country and other shenanigans !! (sensitivity- worn-tin)

I turned 17 in a foreign country and other shenanigans !! (sensitivity- worn-tin) we had a football tournament and I turned 17 with my team mates while there
(I recorded this literally 4 months ago) it was a little strange turning older without my family

song--
sensitivity- worn-tin

if you don't want ur song used please just tell me and I'll take it. down I swear.

edgy,football,soccer,indie film,indie,alternative,indie music,alternative music,qatar,oman,asd,American School of Doha,vlog,coming of age,international,travel vlog,travel,friendship,quirky,hijabi,worn-tin,music reccomendation,hippy,lgbt,Tumblr,indie rock,pop rock,Doha,high school,high school sports,high school soccer,blonde girl,championship,soccer vlog,

Post a Comment

0 Comments