Advertisement

This art youtuber is a mess (not me! surprisingly) - LUMISTARBUN

This art youtuber is a mess (not me! surprisingly) - LUMISTARBUN Don't mind me I'm just here Goofin' on Lumistarbun
I do not trust the rabbit. Also she has a twitter account where she posts as Joe Exotic and I think that's hilarious

There was load more to this and tbh I glossed over a whole load of the harassment Luna has put people through. If you're curious I highly recommend watching these videos to clear things up!
Nawnii -
Sister Zio's -
HartyMcSmarty -

Also Lumistarbun apparently watches videos made on her so if I die know it wasn't an accident.

Here are the videos I used and referenced!
Honeyfu -
Exsyntaxial -

ALSO for some reason my last video is suddenly doing really well so there are a lot more of you who recently subscribed! I just wanna welcome you guys here since it literally happened yesterday and i was already finished with this video hee hee

A L S O I love y'all ;)

lumistarbun,drama,lumistarbun drama,lumistarbun apology,drama community,lumistarbun rant,lumistarbun acorn,lumistarbun leaked audio,lunamonrose,luna,lumistarbun cancelled,lumistarbun matt,madame,madame drama,art community,lumistarbun reupload,nawnii,nawnii lumistarbun,speedpaint,lumistarbun exposed,art youtuber,digital artist,digital art,

Post a Comment

0 Comments