Advertisement

My Art Indulgence | Hansika Motwani

My Art Indulgence | Hansika Motwani Hi, so it's just another day in lock down and I wanted to indulge in some creativity. I decided to paint after quite a long time to cope with the circumstances and it came out as a beautiful painting. Check out this video to see how it all goes down and let me know in the comments how you liked my painting.

#HansikaMotwani #painting #art #quarantine #lockdown

Creative Director : Aravind Sashank
Edited by Sriram V
Shot by Hansika Motwani

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and also follow me on..




Tour of My Paintings,Hansika Motwani,celebrities during quarantine,hansika motwani movies,hansika channel,hansika motwani vlogs,hansika motwani giphy,hansika vlogs,hansika new youtube channel,celebrities at home,hansika latest video,hansika motwani channel,heroine hansika making pizza,hansika cooking food,heroine hansika family,celebrities lockdown videos,hansika motwani interview,hansika motwani lifestyle,hansika arts,My Art Indulgence,hansika paintings,

Post a Comment

0 Comments