Advertisement

Is Pleasure a Possibility during COVID 19?

Is Pleasure a Possibility during COVID 19? The Shameless Pleasure Movement Presents
a Lively Discussion with Julia Kovac of SoulSexy.Life.


We talk about how do you create Pleasure during fearful times as a single or a couple and why is it so important to allow for pleasure RIGHT NOW!



Ready to open to the pleasure within?
*Share with a friend who you think might benefit.

SUBSCRIBE to my Videos.
Turn on your notifications.
TAG SOMEONE WHO WOULD BENEFIT FROM THIS VIDEO

Ways to Connect with Me๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿ”ธJoin the Explorers of Life, Love and Sex and receive first hand upcoming programs and new cool stuff to guide you in accessing a more exciting, pleasurable life.


๐Ÿ”ธIf you would like to work with me in a private session, please message me or book at my website:

๐Ÿ”ธ My Instagram: @blissologistlianna


๐Ÿ”ธMy email: liannawaldencoaching@gmail.com


Much Love-Making
Lianna

relationship,sex life,pleasure possible,how do we have sex,can we have sex,sex and this virus,relationship dynamics,relationships,sex tips,sexy ideas,love,marriage,my marriage sucks,help me with my sex life,help me with my relationships,how do i have sex with my wife,desire,passion,where is the passion,what to do to spice up my sex life,orgasm,

Post a Comment

0 Comments