Advertisement

Eid Outfit Ideas 2020 | Lockdown Special | Simple and Comfy looks | Festive Lookbook

Eid Outfit Ideas 2020 | Lockdown Special | Simple and Comfy looks | Festive Lookbook First of all Eid Mubarak to everyone and Welcome back , I am back with a new styling video for now . In this video I have tried to compile three ethnic looks for Eid.

I believe one should have an individual style according to their likes and comforts so style for me is comfort, reusing and pairing apparels with different pieces to utilise your clothes at maximum. I do like experimenting with clothes every now and than so will try to bring something new with every episode.

So for this video , please do let me know which look did you guys like the most in the comment section and hit the like button and please subscribe my channel , it means a lot to me.

You can suggest me some tips also in the comment section or any content that you would want to watch

Music Courtesy : Nimbus (Youtube Audio Library)
Outfit courtesy: My Sister’s suits.

Please follow on Instagram
Username: Pause_that_moment
Link:

Please follow my Facebook page:
Username: Pause_that_moment
Link:

Shot by : Akanksha Gautam AKA (My Sister)
You can follow her on Instagram: _akanksha_04


Shot on : iPhone XR
Edited on: iMovies
Location: My Home


#eidspecial #eidkitaiyari #eidoutfit #outfitideas #modestclothing #astheticstylingwithnilaksha

Eidoutfitideas,Eidspecial,Eidoutfit,Modestclothing,Eid2020,Fashionstyling,Stylinginspo,Festivelookbook,

Post a Comment

0 Comments