Advertisement

Do our jobs have respect? | Cabin Crew | Writer | Photographer

Do our jobs have respect? | Cabin Crew | Writer | Photographer We have both heard, 'So is this what you're going to do for life?'
If I weren't selling the few books that I do, I would have been questioned about my life choices for the entirety of my life. And she still gets asked every day by someone or the other, if she's going to fly for life. And it's not their faults too; we are all conditioned to place one job over another, and create a hierarchy of respect corresponding to hierarchy of jobs.
We love what we do. :)

Our Instagram handles:



My latest book:
Wish I Could Tell You
Ebook:
Paperback:

The book that I recommend:
The Boy Who Loved:
The Boy Who Loved Ebook:

Thank you for watching!

We are new to this, so please be kind! :D

vlog,family,indianvlogger,

Post a Comment

0 Comments