Advertisement

[BANGTWICE] TZUKOOK? Jungkook Being Obviously?

[BANGTWICE] TZUKOOK? Jungkook Being Obviously? #bangtwice #tzukook #jungkook #tzuyu #bts #twice

WARNING ❗️ Tzukook Shippers Only

Just make it for fun.

RUN BTS EP 91 & 92

(RE-UPLOAD)
My video has been copyrighted so I need to reupload it back. I'm sorry to all Tzukook fans for making you all feel offended. Thankyou to all of you guys too, who have supported me and made me feel good again. Thankyou so much! Btw it changes a bit in this video^^ If you guys know or find songs that are not copyrighted pls let me know okay? 😉

Disclaimer: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE MUSIC AND ANY OF THE CLIPS CREDITS TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNERS

TRACKLIST:
BTS (방탄소년단) "00:00 (Zero O'Clock)" - Smyang Piano Cover
BTS (방탄소년단) "Magic Shop" - Smyang Piano Cover
*****I DON’T OWN THEM*******

Please don’t copyright me :(((

Don’t forget to vote for Tzuyu and Jungkook in TCCANDLER !

Don’t forget to Subscribe, Like, Share & Comment

Obviously?

Post a Comment

0 Comments