Advertisement

Architectural tour in India 2015 | ENORMOUS AND DIVERSE DESTINATION

Architectural tour in India 2015  | ENORMOUS AND DIVERSE DESTINATION India is one of the wonders of the world,Bordered by seven different countries.More than 20 official languages, multiple Indian architecture is as old as the history of the civilization.

This is 2015, a day like today. We traveled to India with my University friends.
It was most likely an Architectural tour.
We truly experienced the breadth of Indian culture,Architecture and the history.


Videos are not stabilized and very sorry for it.(I did not know how to handle a camera those days) 😂😍

This is the memory recall of our architectural tour to India. Love to share this with you and we hope you will enjoy it.

Let me know what you think of it!

Don't forget to Subscribe,like and share my YouTube Channel
I hope you enjoyed the video!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WATCHING! ♥️


► SOCIAL MEDIA AND LINKS!
• Instagram:


► MUSIC
You can find all the songs I use:

T-Series Classics :
NerdMusic :

#India,dillhi,jaipur,shimla,kufri,chandhigar,architectureindia,architecturaltour,

Post a Comment

0 Comments