Advertisement

THRIFT FLIP ✰ resizing pants, cropping sweaters + reworking a tube top *it's my first time!*

THRIFT FLIP ✰ resizing pants, cropping sweaters + reworking a tube top *it's my first time!* ❀ SOCIAL MEDIA ❀
INSTAGRAM ➭ @kawaiikace
POSHMARK ➭ @kawaiikace

___

in this video I thrift flip my clothing for the very first time! I just learned how to sew so I can show you guys a tutorial on how to resize your pants, crop your sweaters with a sewing machine and rework something trendy into something more sustainable. hope you enjoy. ((:

♡ katelynn

ps thank u to my 278 peeps for being here ♡
___

🛎 SUBSCRIBE ➮
📽PREVIOUS VIDEO ➮
📽HOW TO THREAD SEWING MACHINE ➮
📽HOW TO RESIZE OVERSIZED PANTS ➮

___

❀ ABOUT KAWAIIKACE ❀
hi! come on my adventures with me where we make art, travel, thrift flip, shop, chat about fashion and life and do many more fun things. ☺

thrift flip clothes,thrift flip 2020,thrift flip spring 2020,reworking thrift store clothes,reworking trendy clothes into sustainable clothes,sustainable clothing 2020,how to resize pants,how to crop a sweater,how to use a sewing machine,thrift flips for beginners,how to use a seam ripper,how to alter pants,kawaiikace,how to rework a tube top,how to rework clothing,using a sewing machine for the first time,how to crop a top,how to alter tops,clothing flip,

Post a Comment

0 Comments