Advertisement

The Craziest Assortment of Slingshots You've Probably Ever Seen - Scrap Mechanic

The Craziest Assortment of Slingshots You've Probably Ever Seen - Scrap Mechanic Welcome to another episode of Scrap Mechanic! Today I show off my favorite submissions to my slingshot challenge! There were so many amazing creations and I received close to 100 submissions. This video shows off my top 14 picks. Which one was your favorite? Thanks to everyone who participated!

Previous Slingshot Video:

My Most Popular Videos (for whatever reason):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
♦ Join the Scrap Yard Discord:
♦ Become a Patron:
♦ Merch:
♦ Like my Tweets:
♦ Doggy Instagram:
♦ My Youtuber Setup:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to see MORE Scrap Mechanic videos, please like and subscribe! Leave a comment and let me know what you'd like to see in future videos.

What is Scrap Mechanic?
Scrap Mechanic is a multiplayer sandbox game with imagination and ingenuity at its core. Create fantastic machines, transforming vehicles or sneaky traps. The possibilities are endless with Scrap Mechanics powerful tools.

Find the game here: #scrapman #scrapmechanic

scrapman,scrap mechanic gameplay,scrap mechanic funny,scrap mechanic creations,scrap mechanic best builds,scrap mechanic,engineering,scrap mechanic lets play,scrap mechanic game,best scrap mechanic creations,mechanic simulator,ropes mod,scrap mechanic ropes,scrap mechanic ropes mod,scrap mechanic mods,scrap mechanic mod,scrap mechanic slingshot,scrap mechanic glitch,slingshot,slingshot challenge,cool slingshots,crazy slingshots,best slingshots,

Post a Comment

0 Comments