Advertisement

Taurus Don't let what might seem to be stiff competition sway you Taurus May 2020

Taurus Don't let what might seem to be stiff competition sway you Taurus May 2020 Hello, Welcome to my channel. Thank you so much for watching this video.
If you haven't subscribed to my channel yet I invite you subscribe now. Please leave a comment or give me a thumbs up if this reading resonates with you. Thank you in advance.

Monthly readings - will uploading all signs for following month during the last week of the each month.

Weekly messages :
Monday - Water signs: Pisces, Scorpio, Cancer
Tuesday - Air signs: Aquarius, Libra, Gemini
Wednesday - Fire signs: Sagittarius, Leo, Aries
Thursday - Earth signs: Capricorn, Virgo, Taurus

I appreciate the donations. Thank you - if you would like to make a donation they can be made via PayPal - inthegraceofspirit@gmail.com

I am currently taking booking for reading, healing, coaching sessions with me please contact via my:
Email: inthegraceofspirit@gmail.com
Facebook: message me via my inbox
Lesley Ormsby - Medium, Psychic, Healer, Spiritual & Self Awareness Guide


Here is a link to calculate your sun, moon, rising and venus sign

Taurus,Taurus May 2020,Star sign Taurus May 2020,Horoscope reading Taurus May 2020,stiff comepetition,don't let competitiveness,don't be swayed,day dreams,sun,moon,rising,ascending,venus,Lesley Ormsby,psychic,medium,queen of wands,spiritual teacher,spiritual,8 of pentacles,foundation and security,page of swords,dreams,mind,security,

Post a Comment

0 Comments