Advertisement

STAY AT HOME MOM OF 3 || KEEPING THEM BUSY || SOCIAL DISTANCING || Jessica Tull

STAY AT HOME MOM OF 3 || KEEPING THEM BUSY || SOCIAL DISTANCING || Jessica Tull Use my code jessicatull20 for 20% off the PMD Clean Pro RQ!
Click the link:
Thanks, PMD, for sponsoring!”

Hello Everyone, welcome back to another VLOG!

This week we stayed home all week, as we should. Here's what we did and how I kept my kids busy during this time. Homeschool starts on Monday for us and I'm kind of excited! My kids need a routine. Our extended Spring was nice but it's time for some structure. I wish you all luck on this new journey we are embarking together, we got this! Thanks so much for watching, talk to you in the next one! xoxo

Jess


*** FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM FOR UPDATES***






**BUSINESS INQUIRIES ONLY CONTACT**


jessicatull46@gmail.com


***MUSIC CREDIT***



Elektronomia -



Music: Elektronomia - Summersong 2019
Watch:

day in the life of a stay at home mom 2020,day in the life stay at home mom lockdown,mom vlogs 2020,stay at home mom routine,how to keep my kids busy at home,staying at home all day with 3 kids,keeping my kids entertained during lockdown,tips for moms to keep kids busy,mom motivation,work from home mom routine,single mom vlogs 2020,stay at home mom daily routine with kids,mom of 3 kids routines,weekly vlog jessica tull,jessica tull vlogs 2020,jessica tull cleaning,

Post a Comment

0 Comments