Advertisement

realistic what I eat in a day as a college student (during self iso)

realistic what I eat in a day as a college student (during self iso) So I've been eating a lot since self iso, so I’ve been trying to learn how to make more food☺️

Code for 15% off your first order: BRIDDY15

(They Ship Worldwide)




Link to the pancake recipe:

kimchi stew recipe (will tell you everything I used)



Instagram


Twitter


TikTok
briddyli

Snap Chat
BeautyByBriddy

2nd Channel



FOR BUSINESS ENQUIRY
infobriddyli@gmail.com

Music

Music by Reggie San Miguel - Twilight -
Music by Reggie San Miguel - Autumn Stroll -
Music by Reggie San Miguel - Snowfall -
Music by SkeetOnTheBeat - Late Night -


- EQUIPMENT -
CanonG7X mark iii
Editor Final Cut Pro

#studentdiaries #studentvlog #whatIeatinaday

student diaries,student diaries vlog,student vlog,student life,student life vlog,student vlog serieis,briddyli,day in a life of a uni student,productive study at home,studying at home,what I eat in a day,what I eat during self iso,what I eat in a week,healthy eating,healthy what I eat in a day,what I ate today,what i realistically eat in a day,realistic what I eat in a day,what I eat in a day as a college student,what I eat in a week as a college student,

Post a Comment

0 Comments