Advertisement

Proof Of God...the logic behind the belief

Proof Of God...the logic behind the belief So many people have questions in their mind concerning the existence of God. I have never physically seen God, and I can't physically point to God and say "THERE HE IS!" But what I can explain is the logic behind my belief in a true, tangible, real God. My faith is not based on believing in some invisible force in the sky or some mystical being that performs miracles from time to time. No, my faith is based in a rational logic that simply makes sense.
Now I fully realize that some people will never believe in a God no matter what logic I present. That's OK. I just want the world to know that there is a substantial logic behind the belief in a wonderful Creator. God's not just some candy-man in the sky or some fictitious figure we lean on when we need comfort. God is real. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

corona,trump,rapture,virus,pewdiepie,music,markiplier,fortnite,baby shark,nba youngboy,ben shapiro,chad wild clay,try not to laugh,espn,cardi b,bts,billie eilish,ariana grande,forex,andrew yang,tik tok,sunflower post malone,apologetics,queen,nfl,

Post a Comment

0 Comments