Advertisement

MOST LIKELY TO.... | nyc dating + more

MOST LIKELY TO.... | nyc dating + more Shot this a couple of weeks ago with Puja & Julia. We had a lot of fun with this, as you can probably tell... Hope you enjoy! XO

Follow Puja:


Follow Julia:


FOLLOW ME:
// Listen to my podcast -- "Thick & Thin" on your fave podcast app
// Find me on Twitter - @hellokaty
// Find me on Instagram -
// Find me on Snapchat - @hellokaty
// Find me on Tumblr - katybellotte.tumblr.com
// Read my blog: thekatyproject.com

/// BUSINESS INQUIRIES: katybellotte@mattermediagroup.com
or hellokatyxo.promo@gmail.com

/// VIDEOGRAPHY:
+ Older videos: Canon Rebel T3i & Canon EOS E50
+ Newer videos: Canon M50
+ iPhone 8+
+ Lens: Sigma 30mm f 1.4
+ Final Cut Pro X
+ Hand-lettering: Procreate for iPad Pro
+ Music: Premium Beat dot com

This video is not sponsored

HelloKatyxo,hellokaty,katy bellotte,most likely to,Julia,puja,who is most likely to,challenge,funny,nyc,dating,new york,New York city,

Post a Comment

0 Comments