Advertisement

LGBTQ Couples I Admire| Gay Confessions 7

LGBTQ Couples I Admire| Gay Confessions 7 Love You Loads...Mwahzz

I post every Monday/Tuesday.

Thank you for watching and subscribe for more.

Intro: Location - Khalid (Karaoke Version)
Yotube channel: Sing King Karaoke
Voice: SivanHim

Background Music in this video;
Music: Views
Musician: @iksonofficial

Music: Bleach
URL:

Video Edited using Inshot Video Editor & Video Maker- Google App Store.

Here are my Socials;
Instagram: eathansafodein
himsivan
Twitter: ESafodien
Facebook: Eathan Sivan Safodien
Tiktok: tiktok.com/@eathansafodien
Blog:
Business Email: sivanhim@gmail.com

#StayHome #Stayhomewithme,Gay,Stayhome,Lockdown,GAY,LGBTQ,LGBTQI,Love,Characters,Favorites,Hallie Berry,Catwoman,Skam,Call me by your name,The way he looks,Family,Brokeback Mountain,Coming Out,Coming of Age,

Post a Comment

0 Comments