Advertisement

Killing 7 people and inflicting 180 damage in one round! (Battle)

Killing 7 people and inflicting 180 damage in one round! (Battle) I hope you enjoyed this video! Why is it that I go into a round every once in a while, and the game will just give me loot and armor, but not actual food. I see other people starving to death in the game, and they just pull out some food and they're fine. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN Anyway, please share this channel with your friends and like the video and subscribe! I would really appreciate it. Also, the night before this video came up, I made a thumbnail for battle videos, and this is the first video I am using that thumbnail on. Also, I am so shocked, I wonder how kxwaiidxncer got 100 subscribers in one week! Has to be bots subscribing to her. I am just kidding. Good job to her though, now she has 400 subscribers! I don't think I can get that many. Not saying that you guys aren't doing a good job, just I don't think I'll get that famous. I also tested my last channel's subscribers to see if they actually watched the videos. That is not the complete reason why I changed channels, but 1

#PS4share,PlayStation 4,Sony Interactive Entertainment,Minecraft,jordan-4554,

Post a Comment

0 Comments