Advertisement

I Tried To Turn My Entire Island Into Flowers in Animal Crossing New Horizons

I Tried To Turn My Entire Island Into Flowers in Animal Crossing New Horizons I learned flowers take a very long time to grow. After passing as much time as I already have doing various island projects I noticed how much the flowers had spread. I thought that if I gave them an open area they could cover the entire island. Especially if I was passing through time as fast as possible. Before doing this I cleared and leveled my entire island which in itself took many hours but really cleaned up my island. Then I spent almost three hours looking for rainy days so flowers could grow. I actually ran out of time before I could get a result. Animal Crossing New Horizons gameplay with my commentary as always!

df,animal crossing,dangerously,funny,dangerouslyfunny,animal crossing new horizons,pc,new horizons,animal crossing switch,house,time traveling,house upgrade,museum,water tool,terraform,nintendo animal crossing new horizons,animal crossing new horizons villagers,animal crossing new horizons switch,river tool,dangerously funny,landscape,time travel,I Tried To Turn My Entire Island Into Flowers,

Post a Comment

0 Comments