Advertisement

HOW I USE MY iPAD PRO 🌸 my accessories and favorite apps

HOW I USE MY iPAD PRO 🌸 my accessories and favorite apps keyboard:
screen protector:
pencil grip (similar):
rosegold case:

socials 🦋


🧩editing and film.
Final Cut Pro X
Canon g7x
iPhone X

👼🏻~music~
* I do not own any of this music!
Support these amazing artists! *

vietra on soundcloud (she make’s amazing music)


Music by frumhere, kevatta - a lover's wishlist -

Music by Reggie San Miguel - Daydream -

✄ frq’s
how old are you?
☞ 16! (sep 26 2003)
what bujo do you use?
☞ 6 ring binder: 10x10
what is your ethnicity?
☞ korean 🇰🇷 (born in america)

business only 📩jchang0926@hotmail.com

thank you xoxo,
justine chang 🌹

*not sponsored.

justine,justinebujo,journal,journal with me,stationery,aesthetic,calligraphy,apple,ipad,ipad pro,apple pencil,goodnotes,procreate,ipad accessories,ipad apps,note apps,

Post a Comment

0 Comments