Advertisement

How I became the greatest freestyler of all time

How I became the greatest freestyler of all time Today is the day, we finally stop missing freestyle shots and become one of the greatest freestylers to ever walk the planet. ►Veeds:

Or something like that.

With the new gamemode out only for the weekend, I decides to take a step back from competitive tournaments and focus a little on the Freestyle aspect of the game. Our very first instinct with the gamemode was to start freestyling! And what bangers we scored too, things I never imagined I could do. I guess having a mode like this was all I ever needed to become the greatest of all time. To get there, first we need to change our car from the Octane to some flat car, such as the Dominus, Skyline or the Breakout. WIll we be able to score some JZR-esque freestyle goals, or will I be flying around missing every opportunity. Is the 2016 freestyle meta enough to keep up in 2019? Well, if we royally fail this session, there is always place to start randomizing cars and playing with the likes of Gizmo, Scarab and Merc. Imagine if in RLCS, teams could pick the other teams cars, that would be both hilarious and fun. Just think about it, Pro Players like Squishy, Lethamyr, JZR, Scrubkilla etc. doing this challenge.

Next video will again focus dribbles, fakes and more as well as the beloved fails and funny moments. I tried to shift my focus on ball resets, no flips, triple plays and more of freestyling in general, so if I can, I will be releasing a Funny Moments video next.


#MERTZY #MertzFreestyle #RocketLeague
______________________________________________________________

►IG:
►DISCORD:
►TWITCH:
►TWITTER:

CAMERA SETTINGS:
______________________________________________________________
Thank you to my Gold Patrons, you guys are IT, you know... it!!

demonhunter0112
Flush
Terenity
AdrianFear

Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:
______________________________________________________________
Funny Freestyle
Funny Compilation
Funny Rocket League
Funny Moments
Best Goals
Competitive Highlights

rocket league,rocket league funny,rocket league funny compilation,rocket league funny moments,rocket league freestyle,rocket league fails,rocket league tips,rocket league challenge,salty opponent,toxic player,toxic opponent,randomizing,tornado flick,ballchaser,tryhard,tournament,flick,osm,rlcs,rlrs,esports,freestyle,ceiling shot,jzr,jhzer,freestyle friday,flip reset,reset,heat seeker,heat seeker freestyle,fastest,best freestyle,top freestyle,freestyler,veeds,

Post a Comment

0 Comments