Advertisement

EXTREME GLOW UP transformation *i look completely different* | Hair, Nails & Tan|

EXTREME GLOW UP transformation *i look completely different* | Hair, Nails & Tan| Hey y’all,

Do you want 20% off Pura vida !!
USE CODE: DAKOTAFLOYD20

Join me on Poshmark, my favorite app to buy & sell fashion. Save up to 70% off top brands! For a limited time, use my code DAKOTAFLOYD to get $10:

I HAVE A VLOG CHANNEL NOW:


Hope you guys enjoyed this video if you would like other videos like this one give it a BIG THUMBS UP!!

Instagram: dakotamfloyd
Makeup Instagram: Makeup.bykoko

For all business inquiries email me:
Dakotamfloyd@gmail.com

Subscribe and tap the bell for notifications on when I might be posting ... I might be posting some extra videos that are not on my normal posting days so be aware
if you have any request please leave them down below :)

COMMENT

USE THESE LINKS!!!

15% off any order made at bright swimwear
BRIGHT SWIMWEAR LINK:

$10 of your purchase online at ULTA.com
ULTA LINK:

$5 off coupon for elf cosmetics purchase
ELF LINK:

Use this link to download swagbucks to get 150 for free:

Nails

Post a Comment

0 Comments