Advertisement

Everyone Hates Our Family Because of Grandpa | My Animated Investigation

Everyone Hates Our Family Because of Grandpa | My Animated Investigation Alexa lives on a small island together with her parents. As a teenager, she realizes that her family are local outcasts and this is somehow connected with her late grandfather. Alexa decides to find out the truth at all costs. She tries to understand what her grandpa has done and whether he is guilty.

animated story,short story,animated short stories,actually happened,storybooth animated,storybooth meet my story,meet my story,animation short film,short animation,animation,animated channel,actually happened stories,stories,story,storytime,true stories,meet my storytime,people don't love my grandpa,we live on an island,superstitions,holy deer of our community,our neighbors hate our family,my grandpa was right,my investigation,Anthrax,food was infected,

Post a Comment

0 Comments