Advertisement

Euler's Significant Result...

Euler's Significant Result... Help me create more free content! =)





Merch :v -







Become a Member of the Flammily! :0



Oily Constant:

Today we look at one of Papa Euler's most significant results! It deals with the mission to construct an infinite series representation for the Euler-Mascheroni Constant! Enjoy this Zeta function spectacle! :)



2nd Channel:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wanna send me some stuff? lel:



Postfach 11 15

06731 Bitterfeld-Wolfen

Saxony-Anhalt

Germany

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------



My Website:



Instagram:



Flammy's subreddit:



Twitter:



Facebook:



Got some time to spare? Make sure to add captions to my videos! =)



Want to know more about me? Watch my QnA! =D

flammable,maths,integration,hard,university,potsdam,papa,flammy,putnam,integral,

Post a Comment

0 Comments