Advertisement

Buying Products From the Ads That Won't Stop Following Me

Buying Products From the Ads That Won't Stop Following Me Buying clothes from instagram ads has been fun in the past, so today I bought products from the ads that won't stop following me! This ad haul gives a brutally honest review of the clothing and beauty products that Instagram recommended and from Facebook ads. I'm trying on the clothes to give my honest opinion in a little try on haul, and giving my honest thoughts on the beauty products.

Check out our vlog channel! Here's the link to our empty house tour of the new place

Subscribe Here!
Check out my Top Videos!

Follow Me//

Vlog Channel
Podcast Channel
Twitter
Instagram

I HAVE MERCH!

This video was edited by Rachel Resnick

Shop My Equipment//

CANON 70D
CANON SL1
SIGMA LENSE
MICROPHONE:
AUDIO RECORDER:
VLOG TRIPOD:
VLOG CAMERA:

#SierraSchultzzie

About Sierra Schultzzie
Hey! My name is Sierra Schultzzie and I make weekly videos about midsize and plus size fashion, try on hauls, brutally honest reviews, recreating celebrity photos, style swaps, body positivity and more!

Buying Products From the Ads That Won't Stop Following Me


Sierra Schultzzie

sierra schultzzie,sierra schultzie,midsize,body positivity,I bought,buying,instagram,instagram ad haul,try on,review,instagram ads,buying from instagram ads,online shopping,clothes from instagram ads,clothes,brutally honest,buying clothes,clothes from ads,Facebook ads,first 5 things instagram reccomended,instagram reccomended,buying from Facebook ads,clothing,internet haul,ad haul,trying on,I tried,

Post a Comment

0 Comments