Advertisement

Because of Quarantine, I celebrated my birthday in The Sims

Because of Quarantine, I celebrated my birthday in The Sims I've recreated myself and my friends with pinpoint accuracy so that I can still celebrate my mortality

~Twitch Channel:

~Merch Shop:

~Twitter:

~Instagram:

~Discord:



~~~~~~~~Extra Things~~~~~~~~



Everything you see in my videos is edited livestream highlights taken from my Twitch channel. My schedule is Tuesday & Thursday @ 7pm, Saturday & Sunday @ 3pm - all times based in Ireland.

Video edited by Ashtaric! Go support her here:
And here:

RTGame,RTGameCrowd,RT Game,funny clips,funny montage,highlights,Irish,funny,moments,gameplay,The Sims,The Sims 4,The Sims funny moments,The Sims funny,The Sims 4 funny,Sims funny moments,Sims funny,Sims funny videos,Sims funny gameplay,RTGame Sims,When Playing God in the sims,When you're bored in the sims,Sims funny house,Sims funny family,Sims all expansions,Sims 4 funny moments,Sims 4 funny gameplay,RTGame Sims 4,Sims RTGame,Sims Birthday,

Post a Comment

0 Comments