Advertisement

A Vigorous RAMPAGE

A Vigorous RAMPAGE First, I was a JERK in Vigor.

Next, I put my anger aside and made friends!

That....worked? BUT NOW ITS TIME FOR THE KILLIN TO HAPPEN AGAIN.

Enjoy these clips of me doin kill things and stuff in Vigor.

AND COME HANG OUT!

Twitter, IG, FB, Twitch!

Hopefully youll swing by!

Join The Stream: www.Twitch.tv/HalfMetalFox

Add me!






DISCORD:

SUPPORT THE FOXDEN!! All Donations go to keeping the Streams/Content comin'!


Vigor,Vigor Update,Vigor Update 2.2,Vigor Xbox One,Vigor Update Gameplay,Vigor News,Vigor 2.2,Vigor Gameplay,Vigor Weapons,Vigor Partner,Vigor Preview,HalfMetalFox,Bohemia,Vigor Partners,vigor update,vigor update 2.2,vigor xbox one,Partner Duos,Duos,Snodekt,Snodekt Gameplay,vigor clips,vigor,vigor snodekt,vigor threat,vigor encounters,vigor update gameplay,teaming in vigor,vigor teaming,vigor squads,duos,vigor gameplay,Vigor Switch,

Post a Comment

0 Comments