Advertisement

r|maliciouscompliance | Find a Job in this Economy? Challenge Accepted

r|maliciouscompliance | Find a Job in this Economy? Challenge Accepted Storytime r maliciouscompliance where "If you think you can find another job in this economy, go ahead and try." Challenge Accepted. Want me to keep my rooms door open where it has acrylic paint well duck your couch mom. This is why you never throw away emails from the Boss.

🌎 Discord:
🐀 Reed's Twitter:

πŸ₯ˆ My Second Channel:
😎 My Other Reddit Channel:
❓ My Friend's Reddit Channel:

πŸ˜‡ MaliciousCompliance:
😈 ProRevenge:
🀑 ChoosingBeggars:
πŸ‘ͺ EntitledParents:
πŸ”¨ IDon'tWorkHereLady:
πŸ›’ TalesFromRetail:
πŸ’» TalesFromTechSupport:
🀷 TodayIMessedUp:

πŸ”₯ All Videos:

πŸ”” Subscribe!
πŸ‘ Like this video if you want to see more videos!

#redditstories #redditmemes #maliciouscompliance

If you don't want your story in this video please email me at tobyodesigns@gmail.com :) I will happily remove it

Credit:



storytime,story time,life stories,r/maliciouscompliance,r/idontworkherelady,r/entitledparents,r/entitled parents,entitled parents,maliciouscompliance,malicious compliance,prorevenge,r/prorevenge,r/pro revenge,reddit stories,funny reddit stories,

Post a Comment

0 Comments