Advertisement

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places

Looking For Love In All The Wrong Places LOOKING FOR LOVE IN ALL THE WRONG PLACES

Parents
Friends
Strangers
Boyfriends/Girlfriends
Husband/Wife
Children

None of the above beings can give you LOVE, Peace, Joy, Happiness, or Trust. They will always LET YOU DOWN. No one is GENUINE. I looked to all those PLACES for LOVE and overlooked the ONE place LOVE remained, GOD. GOD is LOVE, CREATOR of All living beings, Stars and Beyond, particles Invisible to the HUMAN EYE, all CREATED by HIM and for HIM. Yet we run to EVERYTHING opposite of LOVE (GOD) and it HURTS like HELL trying to get back to what already WAS.

It hurts so BAD that you feel UNLOVED, WORTHLESS, UNAPPRECIATED, and wonder WHY do I even EXIST. Me personally I just want to CURL up and DIE. I'm beginning to HATE people and the THINGS of the WORLD because no one (INCLUDING Myself) TRULY LOVES or shows LOVE, they like to think they DO, but they DON'T. It becomes so OVERWHELMING that it FEELS like a WEIGHT has been LAID on your SOUL and you can't GET IT OFF.

I want to be LOVE (GOD). LOVE that FLIES so Gracefully above the Earth's ATMOSPHERE through INFINITY and Beyond. I want to SHOW every LIVING BEING what LOVE is and how to BECOME LOVE and how to GIVE LOVE. I want to be LOVE that with a SINGLE touch CLEANSES and HEALS any Negative residue that resides in any LIVING SOUL.

But FIRST, I must LOOK WITHIN and LET GO of everything and SURRENDER my BROKEN VESSEL to LOVE (GOD). FASHION, FORM, and MOLD me after your PRESENCE, so I can BECOME the PRESENCE of LOVE.

LOVE,GOD,Husbands,Wife,Wives,Mother,children,Daughter,friends,cousins,world,stars,infinity,beyond,will of god,love of god,everlasting love of god,looking for love love in all the wrong places,boyfriends,girlfriends,hurt,christ,jesus christ,essence,heart,kindness,patience,celebrity,we will meet again,forever,eternity,consciousness,good vs evil,care,longersuffering,FATHER GOD,lay down your life for LOVE,Goodness,WORLD NEWS,Earth,Universe,beyonce,COVID 19,Pandemic,

Post a Comment

0 Comments