Advertisement

A New song written to 'I Need a HUG' (suitable for kindy | lower primary kids)

A New song written to 'I Need a HUG' (suitable for kindy | lower primary kids) Hello, I am Mrs Poon-Lai.
I love writing and singing songs to children.
Hope you like my first trial!
God bless and keep you, stay well!

This is a great song for teaching 'so mi do'.
The tune is very repetitive.
Great to sing with various expressions when expressing how the main character got upset.

Post-listening activities:
1.Sing the song to your family.
2.Have your family singing the various roles in the story with expressions.
3.Act out the story with talking or singing.
4.Make up your own song. Just give it a go, it is not a right or wrong thing but being risk-takers and giving it a go!

I Need a Hug by Aaron Blabey
Published by Scholastic Australia 2015

kids)

Post a Comment

0 Comments